Azure Capital prides itself on offering clients the best team available. We seek candidates of exceptional calibre and ability who meet the following criteria:
- A strong academic background from a university with an excellent reputation
- Relevant professional experience, demonstrating consistent achievement. Experience in related fields of professional service is welcome
- Entrepreneurial flair, leadership and strong commercial skills
- A strong work ethic and a desire to succeed in corporate advisory
- Higher qualifications (such as an MBA) are also highly desirable
As part of the Azure Capital team, you will be challenged, rewarded and encouraged to develop your skills and profile. You will be working with one of Western Australia’s leading teams, operating at the forefront of the finance industry and you will have the chance to work on significant transactions for leading organisations.
We offer highly competitive remuneration packages, plus a rewarding work environment with significant opportunities for career development.
Submit your CV and cover letter at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond to applicants within two weeks of submission.