The Azure Capital Foundation was established in 2009 to help deserving community organisations fulfil their charters.
The shareholders of Azure Capital donate 2% of the firm’s pre-tax profits to the Foundation each year. Staff also contribute through a Workplace Giving Program. The Foundation allocates funding in the following areas:
- Organisations using education to break cycles of poverty and disadvantage for underprivileged children
- Community projects and organisations in which Azure Capital staff have a significant time or personal investment
- Unspecified projects and organisations that fit with the philosophy outlined above. Preference is given to projects and organisations that are of particular relevance to either Azure Capital staff and / or the community at the time.
Over the past 10 years, the Azure Capital Foundation has provided financial support to a range of organisations including:
If you are interested in applying for a grant, download the Azure Foundation grant application guidelines for further information.
As well as financial assistance, our staff give their time to projects supported by the Foundation. Azure partners and staff currently sit on the Boards and Committees of the following not-for-profit organisations:
- Starlight Foundation (WA)
- Notre Dame University
- St John of God Health Care
- Perth Festival